This position is located in Louisville, Colorado and will give you the opportunity to:
Work as an individual contributor on the Front Porch Digital marketing team, the successful candidate will pioneer the development of the Front Porch Digital mobile content presence (e.g., iPad, smartphone), and manage Front Porch Digital’s on-going content presence on fpdigital.com, as well as Front Porch Digital’s web presence on internal Front Porch Digital content repositories.
The Marcom Manager will also project manage and participate in the creation and dissemination of content and tools that are both Sales facing (direct, channel and OEM) and customer facing. As part of the role, the Marcom Manager will write articles for internal newsletters and “ghost writing” blog posts for executives when needed. Additional responsibilities include managing marketing agency relationships for both creative and financial interactions, as well as helping to project manage product and solution launches when needed.
Reporting to the Vice President of Product Management, the Marcom Manager will ultimately be accountable for customer awareness and sales team enablement through the publication and dissemination of go-to-market tools, content, campaigns, competitive positioning and product and service oriented press releases and social media postings based on content provided by Product Management and others. The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate creativity as well as detail-orientated project management and organizational skills.
Specific responsibilities related to the job include the following:
- Create and/or manage the publication and dissemination of collateral to highlight benefit of Front Porch Digital’s solutions both horizontally for general customer education, as well as within particular vertical markets (e.g., media & entertainment, film and post-production, etc.) or industry segments (e.g. large enterprises, mid-market). Examples include content updates to solutions briefs, case studies, white papers, customer presentations, videos, blogs, wikis and webcasts.
- Plan and program manage product launches and go-to-market activities and coordinate with the sales training and demand generation teams. Assess and report the launch readiness for Front Porch Digital’s products and services and work with global Marketing and Sales team to drive product launch and campaign execution.
- Assess go-to-market requirements, establishing market awareness plans and strategies, producing sales enablement tools and marketing collateral.
- Work closely with key marketing stakeholders to package and promote the collateral to ensure it is effectively delivered to key stake holders and global sales force. Take a global approach to product marketing to help drive awareness and market growth in all relevant geographies.
- Assist in developing messaging and product positioning of the Front Porch Digital portfolio to customers, worldwide Front Porch Digital sales teams, channel, OEM partners, press and industry analysts.
- Consistently deliver programs on time, under budget, with success tracking (metrics).
- Ability to work cross-functionally and serve as program lead for worldwide marketing communications for website and collateral initiatives. This position requires engagement with sales leadership, Front Porch Digital corporate marketing, channel partners, direct sales force and global theaters.
Required Professional Skills/ Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in data center infrastructure products and systems – storage, servers, networking and/or enterprise software.
- Marketplace knowledge of key industry players and data storage competitors as well as their offerings.
- 5-10 years of high tech marketing communications experience (balanced combination of outbound product marketing and program / field marketing expertise) of which 50% must have been spent marketing data center related products or solutions.
- Experience in both large and smaller organizations, have direct experience working collaboratively with resellers, consultants, OEMs.
- Fundamental marketing skills including understanding how to develop positioning and messaging.
- Strong launch management and project management skills in ensuring timely delivery of content from both internal subject matter experts, as well as external content providers such as industry analysts and marketing agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) required.
Front Porch Digital, a growing organization founded more than 10 years ago, is the global leader in content storage management solutions, both on-site and in the cloud. Our clients and partners include most of the world’s largest broadcasting, entertainment, and media enterprises in addition to numerous national governments. More information is available at www.fpdigital.com.
Front Porch Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides competitive salary and benefits. If interested in this position, please send resume to: hr attSign fpdigital point com